If you enjoy downloading online videos but don’t know of a secure app to do so, Vidmate is the app for you. For the time being, it is only available for Android smartphones and tablets. However, if you have a Windows laptop or PC, you can use an Android emulator to run Vidmate. This app allows you to quickly download videos from YouTube, Metacafe, and Dailymotion. Users can also download videos from all social media sites, such as Facebook and Instagram. Vidmate is completely free to use, so you won’t have to think about micro transactions. It’s a squeaky-clean and safe-to-use app that’ll leave you speechless.
The videos you download with this app are saved to your device’s internal storage. You can copy, switch, and share those videos with anybody, anywhere. Vidmate supports all common networking options, including SHAREit and Xender, as well as Bluetooth. There are no bloatwares in this app, and the advertisements are never insignificant or offensive. Even though Vidmate is a third-party app, it provides a safe and secure environment. Get this app for all of your Android devices right now.
Vidmate 4.4840 Features
- It works without any external system control, such as root access. Vidmate does not require a rooted Android device to run.
- More than 100 video streaming websites are supported by this app, and you can play/download videos from them.
- Parallel video downloads are fully supported by Vidmate. This means that if you have a fast internet connection, you can download up to five videos at the same time.
- The absence of bloatware lets the software run smoothly and saves a significant amount of battery and processing power.
- The user interface is extremely simple and tiny. And novice users would find it easy to understand.
- You can download/play videos in a variety of resolutions, including 1080p, 720p, and all other resolutions.